Medical air transportation is one of the vital services of aviation which requires the maximum attention, a thorough crew and equipments. In conditions where human health is in question medical air transportation has a life saving quality where on the other hand the incompetency of the service might result in irreversible great losses.
Targets of Medical Air Transportation
Medical air transportation is a concept which inlcudes all the medical services performed by aircrafts such as; jets, helicopters or turboprops. Medical air transportation is at service for emergency patients, injuries, survivors, transplant patients as well as for individuals who request to move from one medical institution to another.
Plures Air considers the protection of human life and health the greatest value and sustains its successful work for this aim; providing medical air transportation worldwide. The essential criteria of Plures Air:
• Credible patient care,
• Safe transportation of the patient,
• Operating and completing the medical air transportation process within the pre-determined time,
• The principle of high quality service in customer services,
Plures Air manifests its distinction by the mission it possesses and fulfills the requests of patients in shortest amount of time while ensuring the fastest transportation to the destination of evacuation as one of the most successful aviation companies around the world in the field of medical air transportation.
The primary principles of Plures in medical air transportation are;
1. Providing service with best prices,
2. Paying the maximum attention to the patient and accompanying passengers,
3. Ensuring the safe and fast transportation of the patient with a stabilized health condition by professional medical and flight crews.
Plures Medical Air Transportation Services
In unfavorable transportation circumstances as well as emergency medical conditions Plures Air provides medical air transportation by demand of patients or their relatives in international standards;
1. Basic life support units,
2. Intensive care units,
3. Advanced life support units,
4. Professional medical crew.
Plures Air consistently improves its background technologies and service quality in order to be able to carry out the responsibilities of the undertaken vital duty of medical air transportation impeccably. At service for 24 hours a day and 7 days a week, fulfilling demands in shortest possible time and ready for flight with its fully-competent medical and flight crews just in couple of hours Plures Air is among the leader corporations of medical air transportation worldwide.